Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Incident Management Specialist
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||We are currently seeking an Incident Management Specialist to join our team in Miami, Florida
• Coaches and provides formal training in field operations to traffic management center and dispatch personnel; evaluates training results as appropriate
• Implements policies and operational procedures
• Coordinates and implements emergency operations, major incident response, and evacuation procedures with emergency management agencies
• Coordinates with traffic incident management (TIM) agencies for program implementation
• Oversees technical inspections of personnel, vehicles and equipment
• Plans and participates in TIM team meetings and events
• Program/project oversight and reporting
||The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and skills:
• 5+ years proven field operations experience in traffic incident management
• Experience in Safety Service Patrol and Wrecker Fleet Operation and Management
• Experience with all classes of tow trucks, including recovery wreckers
• Experience in both contract and project management
• Strong communication skills using both telephone and two-way radio systems
• Minimum high school education
• Certification/training in wrecker operation
• Certification/training in developing and providing training to traffic incident responders
• Ability to pass the Statewide Law Enforcement Radio System (SLERS) background check
• Experience working in a Windows-base environment; Intermediate skills using Outlook, Word and Excel
• Holds a valid Florida Driver License
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delcan is an E-Verify Participating Employer
||Regular Full Time
||Coral Springs, Florida