Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Delcan Corporation is a dynamic multi-disciplinary engineering firm providing systems and infrastructure solutions in three primary areas: Transportation, Water and Information Technology. Since our inception almost 60 years ago, Delcan has contributed our award-winning integrated services to key projects throughout North America and in over 70 countries around the world with outstanding success.
||We are currently seeking a well-rounded recruiting professional to join the Human Resources team in our corporate head office in Markham. This position will be reporting to the Human Resources Manager and will lead our recruitment efforts across North America. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Full-cycle recruitment for both Canada and the US, including job postings, resume screenings, phone interviews, reference and background checks, vendor contract management, e-Verify compliance, hiring metrics, etc.
- Manage Delcan’s Employment Equity program by facilitating committee meetings, reporting progress and continuing to build employment equity strategies into the recruitment process
- Lead AODA compliance integration, including coordinating training for new hires, employees and managers, tracking workplace emergency information and building AODA policies into the Recruitment and Selection process
- Actively use social media to connect with passive candidates through networking and industry events
- Report and analyse recruitment data through our ATS for trends and be able to make strategic recommendations to expand on the current recruitment program
- Administer and promote the company’s Employee Referral program
- Participate in salary benchmarking initiatives and provide recommendations to hiring managers
- Other project support to the Human Resources group, as needed
||The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Completion of post-secondary diploma/degree/certificate in Human Resources Management
- 3+ years of hands-on recruitment experience is required and an established network in A&E or consulting industry is a definite asset
- Working knowledge of recruiting best practices in Canada and the US, including familiarity with Employment Equity and Affirmative Action programs
- Understanding of Ontario’s AODA integration requirements
- Strong working knowledge of MS applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and an online ATS
- Demonstrated abilities in multitasking, prioritizing projects and must have exceptional attention to detail
- The ideal candidates will have great interpersonal skills, be able to work with employees at all levels and be an excellent communicator
- Working towards a CHRP designation or similar designation is a definite asset.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added