Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Program Manager, Project Oversight
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||This senior person will have a background in engineering and program/project management and will have a proven track record in team leadership in the delivery of major transportation and rail projects. He/she will be a people person, capable of managing key stakeholders, with the ability to influence and focus on the adherence to quality standards, fiscal and schedule performance criteria. He/she will provide pro-active input to the company’s strategic initiatives and bringing the same to realization.
This position requires a substantial amount of travel throughout the United States.
||EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
• University degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning, or Business/Government Administration
• 15+ years experience in Project Management/Planning, Engineering or related discipline
• Experience in engineering design/project planning, construction management, NEPA report development, and public outreach management
• Experience with federal grant management and regulatory compliance
• Advanced interpersonal skills, including the ability to build collaborative relationships and represent the organization in a professional manner
• Ability to travel up to 90% of time
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delcan is an E-Verify Participating Employer
||Regular Full Time