Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Junior/Intermediate Project Engineer
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||We are currently looking for a Junior/Intermediate Project Engineer to join our Ottawa Water division. This role will be responsible for the design of new and upgrading existing potable water, wastewater and stormwater drainage systems for municipalities and private clients, including construction engineering services.
- An undergraduate degree in civil engineering from an accredited university (Post-graduate degree is considered an asset);
- Civil Engineer with 2-5 years of design engineering experience;
- Professional Engineer, Engineer in Training, or eligible for registration as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario;
- Candidates must have relative experience in the municipal and land development sectors in designing and implementing new municipal infrastructure, including the upgrade and rehabilitation of existing infrastructure;
- Excellent knowledge of municipal infrastructure planning principles, system analysis, and underground pipe network design is required;
- Field data collection and municipal infrastructure investigation assignments;
- Project management, proposal preparation and construction management experience is considered an asset.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time