Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||We are currently seeking a full-time Environmental/Urban Planner for our Toronto office. You will be responsible for:
- Land use and environmental assessments for transportation studies
- Municipal, provincial and federal permits and approvals
- Proposal preparation and report writing
||The successful candidate will have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or Urban Planning, along with excellent writing and communication skills.
- 2-10 years of experience working with transportation environmental aspects, preferably in transit projects
- Ontario Professional Planners Institute membership (OPPI) and Canadian Institute of Planners (CIP) certification is a definite asset.
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time