Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Project Controls Coordinator
||Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
Delcan Corporation is actively searching for a Project Controls Coordinator that will be responsible for supporting our Project Managers in implementing their projects. The majority of work will focus on the internal control of project cost, schedule, subconsultants and contract administration. There may also be opportunities to provide project controls services for our clients, where this is in Delcan's scope of work. Initially there will be no requirement to supervise other project controls staff, but this may develop in time if the workload becomes too great for one individual. The Project Controls Coordinator will report to the Division Manager, PM Business Unit but will also support the Division Vice President as needed. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for providing support to Project Managers in areas that include project scheduling, contract administration, monthly reporting, sub-consultant agreement development and sub-consultant contract administration, financial and data management.
- Provides assistance in proposal development, specifically in defining project scope in an activity-based Work Breakdown Structure, and development of project pricing using a task-by-person matrix.
- Performs other investigative and/or analytical tasks that may be assigned to support the development of project deliverables or the internal management of projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- completion of a post-secondary school diploma or degree
- 2 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- expert working user of Microsoft Excel, with experience in Microsoft Access
- proven capability with both Primavera and Microsoft Project scheduling software
- sound judgment, demonstrated strong organizational skills, and strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills preferably demonstrated in a project team environment
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time