Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Highway Design Engineering Technician/Technologist
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
||We are looking for an individual to fill a role as a Road Design Technician/Technologist in our London office. We currently provide roadway design, municipal design, traffic engineering, project administration and environmental assessment services to a broad cross section of clients.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and skills:
- Diploma as a Civil Engineering Technician / Technologist
- 3+ years experience in design and coordination of roads and highways
- Design / drafting experience using AutoCAD
- Experience in design using CADD, Land Development Desktop, Civil 3D and/or InRoads
- The ability to process roadway cross sections, prepare drawings, specifications and reports
- Experience in the estimation of construction tender item quantities and development of contract specifications would be an asset
- Eligible for registration for the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists
- The desire to work on both small and on large multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with multidisciplinary interaction and communication with clients/stakeholders
|Compensation and Benefits
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Regular Full Time
|Date Requisition Added