Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in the MEP industry
• BS degree in engineering or similar; preferably in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil
• Experience on projects from $15 million to $100 million-plus
• The ability to travel at least 50% of the time
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• Problem solving; ability to think logically; ability to analyze many parts of a complex problem at the same time.
• Strong technical knowledge of the construction trades / process and familiarity with complex mechanical and electrical systems.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively manage all levels of various stakeholders (owners, engineers, vendors, consultants, contractors, etc.).
• Computer proficiency in applications within MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and MS Project.
• The ability to effectively and quickly communicate using the computer; touch typing skills preferred.
• The ability to work independently or in a team environment effectively.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.