• Must have a minimum of 10 years as an Executive Assistant for a C-Level Executive.
• Must be able to project a conservative, polished, and professional image.
• Must be punctual; regular and demonstrate consistent attendance.
• Must be technology savvy; proficient in applications such as Microsoft Office, Windows Operating Systems, and have familiarity with iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Must have a collaborative mindset; the ability to work in a team, and the ability to effectively delegate and assume initiative.
• Must be flexible with working overtime hours and being on-call during off hours.
• Must have excellent organizational skills with an acute attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to multitask effectively.
• Must be an effective communicator – verbally and electronically; must be a touch-typist.
• Must have a high degree of integrity with the ability to handle sensitive issues in a confidential manner.
• Should be proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
• Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Should have strong hands on travel and research experience; including knowledge of Visa and Passport processing.
• Should enjoy working in a fast paced environment which includes frequent and prolific change.
• Should have experience and / or an understanding of working for an entrepreneur.
• Should have a track record for achieving high standards and meeting all deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.