The Critigen Service Desk agent’s role will be responsible for providing level one phone support for internal Critigen employees and Critigen’s Managed Services customers. This professional will report to the Service Desk supervisor. The agent is responsible for providing focused technical support and exceptional customer service in an SLA driven environment. Shift will be from 6 AM to 3 PM Monday - Friday
Knowledge & Experience
- Working knowledge of Service Now or other enterprise level ticketing systems
- Working within a multiple customer delivery environment a plus.
- Experience with various computer hardware platforms.
- Experience with a wide variety of “shrink-wrapped” applications, MS Office suite, browsers, Adobe.
- Experience with operating systems including Windows XP and Windows 7
- Extensive application support experience with Exchange/Outlook, POP3, Blackberry, and Active Directory including setting up network accounts , Exchange mailboxes including configuring group policy
- Working knowledge resolving configuration, access, and connectivity issues in a Citrix and VMware environment including at least one year of virtual desktop troubleshooting with both Citrix and VMware View
- Good written and oral communication skills including fluent English
- Anti-virus and malware troubleshooting and support.
- Excellent rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a focus on working with a team to meet and exceed departmental goals.
Basic Job Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Process all direct, phone and email-based tickets in a timely fashion with thorough documentation and follow-through.
- Build rapport with service desk customers.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the Service Desk level 2 and Service Desk Supervisor
- Perform internal scheduling tasks/requests in a timely manner
Perform job responsibilities consistent with CMS internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/Service Level Guarantees (SLGs); and Customer Satisfaction objectives:
o Average call queue time <1 minute (Response SLG)
o Maximum call queue time <15 minutes
o Average handle time <8 minutes
o Process e-Tickets <15 minutes receipt (Response SLG)
o Case Management excellence: timely ticket creation; adequacy in problem description/case notes/Problem resolution fields; timely/accurate triage/escalation, as necessary, etc.
o Excellent/Above Average Customer Sat Survey results >94% (general indication of client interaction professionalism and effectiveness in addressing/resolving issue)
o Client-specific and/or internal-CMS resources feedback
- Effective team player – carry fair-share of load; technically capable; flexible (eg, shift coverage); professional behavior within Help Desk Team, internal groups and customers.
- Adaptive to customer-specific support requirements, in terms of process and expectations.
- Seek opportunities to increase Help Desk expertise and responsibilities, via training and advocacy within Operations.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer