Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Managed Services Account Manager
|# of openings
Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients.
Job Description and Expectations
Sales and Account Management professional with working knowledge of solution/consultative selling methodologies and skill sets. This professional must be extremely proficient in prospecting for new business from new as well as current customers, networking and relationship building throughout client organizations, including but not limited to C-level executives, mid managers, networking events, inter company resources.
Sales Professional must be an assertive over-achiever with strong communications skills, consistent track record of increased sales, provide proof of a quota over-attainment, and an industry reputation for competence, professionalism and integrity.
Sales professional must be able to articulate the business value of Critigen Managed Services solutions.
Compliance with meeting attendance, forecasting, reporting and on-going training.
Target Sales Market: Mid-sized companies.
Target Revenue per account: $5,000 MRC to $10,000 MRC ($100,000 - $400,000 contract value)
$25,000+ NRC projects
Product and Services Knowledge: IT Outsourcing, Outsourced Managed services, Remote Management and Monitoring of client systems, WAN/ LAN topologies, Network Device Design and Functionality, Thin Client Solutions (Citrix), Network Security, VPN, Outsourcing, Data Networking, Internet, Software Development, Outsourced Application Management and Hosting
Net new revenue generation:
- Closing and billing $500,000 in net new revenue per year
- Revenue acquisition activities include prospecting (cold calling, upsell of current customers, networking, channel partner agreements, referrals)
- Account management of $80,000 per month in revenues
- Upsell of accounts through close communications with customer management and executives
- Maintain current contracts for all accounts
- Prompt response and resolution of customer issues including but not limited to billing, technical obstacles
- Customer retention
- Minimum 5 years experience in information technology services to small to medium-sized clients
- Desired Technical Skill Set Selling: Outsourced IT Managed services, Hosting, Remote network monitoring, WAN/ LAN topologies, Network Device Design and Functionality, Managed Security (firewall/ IDS), Thin Client Solutions (Citrix), Network Security, VPN, Outsourcing, Data Networking, Internet, Software Development, Outsourced Application Management and Hosting
- Familiar with and has the ability to articulate the advantages of Managed Application Hosting, Remote Management and Monitoring, Software Development, IT Outsourcing
- Fluent in applications: Salesforce, MS Office
- Should have completed a structured sales training program.
Travel Requirement: 5 %
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong current network base
- Excellent networking and account penetration skills
- Ability to penetrate and leverage C-level contacts
- Very high level of skill in oral and written communications
- Strong commitment to quality and service
- Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding time management skills
- Willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
- Engineering, Bachelor/s degree or higher education level desired.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer