||Senior Program Controls Manager
Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients.
Individual functions as a Senior Program Controls Advisor and Technical Consultant. May be responsible for leading teams of project controls staff. Works with minimal supervision, independently and competently performing advanced techniques and analyses on all aspects of project control activities, including assisting managers in the development of project controls, risk assessments and quality assurance. Interfaces with project technical staff to define controls systems requirements, configuration and implementation. Assist in managing and maximizing project margins.
Education: BS/BA Construction Management, Project Management Accounting, Finance, Engineering, advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years minimum
- Experience with multi-faceted programs over $500 million, knowledge of Oracle Primavera and Contract Manager, knowledge of Integrated Baseline Review and Earned Value Management
- Ability to communicate at highest level of organization, outgoing, team player with ability to delegate and prioritize work across a team
- Must have excellent understanding of cost engineering principles including: estimating, planning and scheduling, earned value management and forensic claims.
- Must have hands-on experience with resource loading and earned value management systems such as: Primavera P6 Professional, P6-Web, Primavera Contract Manager, Primavera Unifier or Meridian Prolog.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Analytics, Business Intelligence Publisher, Business Process Manager, AutoVue, ProjectWise and Deltek Cobra software desired.
- Must possess technical and practical application of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) functions
- Must have experience with CPM scheduling
- Must understand the various contract types, i.e., cost +, T&M, FFP
- Performs all aspects of project control activities
- Takes the lead in assisting managers in the development of scope, schedule, budget and estimate to complete data for assigned tasks
- Takes the lead in assisting in the creation of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), and development of schedules and budget data (including resource loading) for those WBS elements
- Collect, interpret and input schedules data into the project control database and provide output to the project team
- Provide oversight in the development of a document management system that supports the management of all project correspondence
- Take the lead in preparing status reports and other related project planning and control documentation
- Interface with the project technical staff to define scope of work, need for change to budgets and schedules, and identification of variances from the original plan
- Take the lead in assisting in managing and maximizing project margins
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced project control personnel
- Develops the structure for document management systems
- Uses rigorous earned value techniques for evaluating a project’s health
- Take the lead in implementing trend and change management programs
- Takes the lead to establishing and/or implementing cost standards for recording, reporting, and analyzing performance data. Develops reports for the project team and provide analysis and recommendations for corrective action planning
- Incorporates field schedules into the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB)
- Assist in the establishment of standard templates and control systems
- Provides for mentoring of junior level project control personnel
- Provides for career development counseling of junior level project control personnel
- Acts as a mentor to junior level project control personnel
- Assist with strategic initiatives within the company
- Provide PP&C support to multiple business groups
- Prepare standard earned value-based reports, including schedule updates, Cost Performance Reports (CPRs) and earned value curves
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer