||Enterprise Network Engineer Tier 2
Critigen Managed IT Services is seeking an experienced professional to sell its Managed IT Services to mid to large organizations. Candidate will require and be well-versed in the art of consulting selling by utilizing proven solution/mature selling methodologies and skill sets. This professional must be extremely proficient in prospecting, networking and relationship building throughout client organizations to include all C-level executives. Sales Professional must be an assertive over-achiever with strong communications skills, consistent track record of increased sales, provide proof of a quota over-attainment, past performance of working within an entrepreneurial environment, industry reputation for competence, professionalism and integrity.
Enterprise Network Operations Support is a full-time position that is part of the larger Network Team Group. This team is responsible for all network connectivity, both LAN and WAN. They are responsible for the management of all of the switches, routers, VPN devices, Firewalls, IP addressing, Internet, and the Hosted VoIP product.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Processing new orders that come in from Sales, this includes:
- MAC for existing VoIP customers
- Provisioning new circuits to customers (Frame-Relay, ATM, QMOE, DSL, T1, MPLS)
- VPN Setup and configuration
- Provisioning new routers / switches
- IP Provisioning
- Firewall provisioning
Tier 2 escalation point for the Help Desk
- Hosted VoIP call escalation (including Unity, Call Manager, physical phone, ATA’s, and QoS on circuits)
- General network troubleshooting
- Escalation to Tier 3
- Verifying configurations
- Updating documentation
- Daily / Monthly / Weekly checklists
Time and Material Billing
- This task varies and may include troubleshooting an external customer’s network, VoIP deployments, wireless LAN infrastructure, or Firewalls.
- This position will be responsible for an on-call escalation from the help desk, for one week rotating amongst the group members.
- Local travel may be required to set up routers, switches, or deploy hosted VoIP handsets.
Minimum Knowledge Requirements
- CCNA or 3 years experience in networking. Knowledge of Cisco routing, switching, subnetting, VPN concentrator / firewall a plus. Cisco Call Manager and Unity experience a must.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer