Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Senior Sales Solutions Architect
|# of openings
Critigen is looking for a Flex Time Senior Sales Solutions Architect to:
Work within Army IGI&S program and US Army Corps of Engineers clients to identify installation opportunities that help Critigen to increase our number of Army projects. Identify and pursue opportunities to increase Critigen Army installation market share, especially in the Southeast US, but potentially worldwide
Assist in strengthening links between installations and the broader Army IGI&S program
Assist with expanding GIS use to emerging garrison stakeholders such as planning, public works, utilities, environmental, etc.
Assist in proposal efforts, including budget estimates
- Assist leadership by providing project/program management as needed. This could include providing leadership in Army IGI&S and other Defense GI&S programs, Federal Civil and other domains.
- Assist in the project planning process pre-award – close out with an eye towards managing cost, technical risks and value to clients and Critigen.
- Assist other project managers as required either in a mentoring role or a troubleshooting role.
- Provide proactive client management by maintaining frequent engagement with clients to ensure both they and Critigen are successful.
- Other duties include:
Understanding and managing relevant agreements, financials, and economics
- Assisting in team selection process for assignments
- Managing and executing work with consideration of financials and economics
- Assist as needed with accounting and billing
- Support team members and colleagues in business development, project execution, and professional growth. If required, develop professional development plans for team members detailing specific actions to address performance and support advancement. Cultivate an inclusive, collaborative team environment, empower team members and encourage innovative thinking.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer