||Regional Sales Manager, Managed Services
Critigen Managed IT Services is seeking an experienced professional to sell its Managed IT Services to mid to large organizations. Candidate will require and be well-versed in the art of consulting selling by utilizing proven solution/mature selling methodologies and skill sets. This professional must be extremely proficient in prospecting, networking and relationship building throughout client organizations to include all C-level executives. Sales Professional must be an assertive over-achiever with strong communications skills, consistent track record of increased sales, provide proof of a quota over-attainment, past performance of working within an entrepreneurial environment, industry reputation for competence, professionalism and integrity.
General Position Duties
- Past performance and effective selling of IT Managed Services to Market: Medium-sized enterprises
- Target Verticals: Fortune 5,000 Commercial
- Target Contracts: $20K - $100K Monthly Reoccurring Revenue; $3 - $5M Total Contract Value Sales for the year.
- Representation of the following Services: IT Outsourcing, Managed IT Services, Cloud Services/ Application Hosting and Management, Remote Management and Monitoring of client systems, Monitoring and Management of WAN/ LAN, Network Device Design and Functionality, Service Desk, Private and Public Cloud solutions, Thin Client Solutions (Citrix), Network Security, Data Networking, Internet, IT Consulting, IT Professional Services, Application Development
- Travel 20%-30%
- Minimum 5 years in selling outsourcing information technology/ managed services/ Cloud to medium to large-sized clients
- Closing and managing between $2M - $5M in sales per year
- Closing average contract values of $250k - $1M
- Technical Skill Set Selling: Outsourced IT Managed services, Hosting, Remote network monitoring, WAN/ LAN topologies, Network Device Design and Functionality, Managed Security (firewall/ IDS), Thin Client Solutions (Citrix), Network Security, IT Consulting, Data Networking, Internet, Software Development, Outsourced Application Management and Hosting
- Familiar with and has the ability to articulate the advantages of Managed Services, Business Continuity, Application Hosting, Remote Management and Monitoring, Software Development, IT Outsourcing
- Degree: BA/ BS
- The ideal candidate will also have:
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas within an organization that sells managed IT solutions to mid to large enterprises
- Strong current network base
- Excellent networking and account penetration skills
- Ability to penetrate and leverage C-level contacts
- Very high level of skill in oral and written communications
- Strong commitment to quality and service
- Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding time management skills
- Willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
- References demonstrating specific knowledge of candidate ability to execute functions presented in this document
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer