||Enterprise Network Operations Engineer Level 2
Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients.
Enterprise Network Operations Support is a full-time position that is part of the larger Network Team Group. This team is responsible for all network connectivity, both LAN and WAN. They are responsible for the management of all of the switches, routers, VPN devices, Firewalls, IP addressing, Internet, and the Hosted VoIP product.
Job Responsibilities will include:
Processing new orders that come in from Sales, this includes:
- MAC for existing VoIP customers
- Provisioning new circuits to customers (Frame-Relay, ATM, QMOE, DSL, T1, MPLS)
- VPN Setup and configuration
- Provisioning new routers / switches
- IP Provisioning
- Firewall provisioning
Tier 2 escalation point for the Help Desk
- Hosted VoIP call escalation (including Unity, Call Manager, physical phone, ATA’s, and QoS on circuits)
- General network troubleshooting
- Escalation to Tier 3
- Verifying configurations
- Updating documentation
- Daily / Monthly / Weekly checklists
Time and Material Billing
- This task varies and may include troubleshooting an external customer’s network, VoIP deployments, wireless LAN infrastructure, or Firewalls.
- This position will be responsible for an on-call escalation from the help desk, for one week rotating amongst the group members.
- Local travel may be required to set up routers, switches, or deploy hosted VoIP handsets.
Minimum Knowledge Requirements
- CCNA or 3 years experience in networking. Knowledge of Cisco routing, switching, subnetting, VPN concentrator / firewall a plus. Cisco Call Manager and Unity experience a must.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer