Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS, Cartography, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in GIS with cartographic, analyst, editor, database or similar duties.
- Experience with GPS data collection process; field data collection methods, survey techniques and knowledge of accuracy standards.
- Experiences with data management, technical writing, and geodatabases.
- Proficient user of ESRI’s ArcGIS software suite.
- Able to train and provide technical direction to less experienced personnel.
- Detailed oriented with an eye towards quality and strong communication skills are required.
- Able and willing to perform fieldwork and travel via military transportation.
- 1~2 years of experience in AutoCAD with drawings/2D, 3D renderings are preferred.
- Experience with GIS data and CAD data integration.
Contractor employees working on this contract shall posses the following minimum qualifications:
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the implementation of the Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment (SDSFIE).
- Experience with Esri Software Applications and spatial analysis including; geometric network, spatial, and 3D analysis.
- Experience with GEOFidelis, Marine Corps Base (MCB) Camp Butler and other Marine Corps Installations Pacific (MCIPAC) installations
- Experience with emergency management and first responders are beneficial.
- Understanding of the unique OCONUS environment and MCIPAC responsibilities.
- United States citizen and have U. S. driver’s license
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Preferred Japanese Language Proficiency: Intermediate
- Preferred Certification: Esri Desktop Associate
- Preferred Certification: Esri Certified Trainer
- Preferred Certification: CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer