Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients.
The Level I Service Desk Technician’s role will be responsible for providing level one phone support for internal Critigen and Managed Services Operations Front Line Support Team. The Service Desk professional will report to the Service Desk supervisor. The technician is responsible for providing exceptional customer service. Shifts are scheduled for Monday-Friday during regular business hours (5AM-7PM) in 8 or 9 hour increments.
Knowledge & Experience
- Working knowledge of BMC Service Desk Express, ServiceNow or other enterprise level ticketing system(s)
- Knowledge of various computer hardware platforms.
- Experience with a wide variety of “shrink-wrapped” applications, MS Office suite, browsers, Adobe.
- Experience with operating systems including Windows XP and Windows 7
- Extensive application support experience with Exchange/Outlook, POP3, Blackberry, Active Directory, including email and network account creation.
- Anti-virus and malware troubleshooting and support.
- Solid experience troubleshooting various network access and connectivity issues via Citrix, preferably in a multi-domain environment.
- Working knowledge of issue resolution with access, connectivity, settings, etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Fluent English.
Basic Job Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Process all direct, phone and email-based tickets in a timely fashion with thorough documentation and follow-through.
- Build rapport with service desk customers.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the Service Desk level 2 and Service Desk Supervisor
- Perform internal scheduling tasks/requests in a timely manner
- Perform job responsibilities consistent with CMS internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/Service Level Guarantees (SLGs); and Customer Satisfaction objectives:
o Average call queue time <1 minute (Response SLG)
o Maximum call queue time <15 minutes
o Average handle time <8 minutes
o Process e-Tickets <45 minutes receipt (Response SLG)
o Case Management excellence: timely ticket creation; adequacy in problem description/case notes/Problem resolution fields; timely/accurate triage/escalation, as necessary, etc.
o Excellent/Above Average Customer Sat Survey results >94% (general indication of client interaction professionalism and effectiveness in addressing/resolving issue)
o Client-specific and/or internal-CMS resources feedback
- Effective team player – carry fair-share of load; technically capable; flexible (eg, shift coverage); professional behavior within Help Desk Team, internal groups and customers.
- Adaptive to customer-specific support requirements, in terms of process and expectations.
- Seek opportunities to increase Help Desk expertise and responsibilities, via training and advocacy within Operations.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer