Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients.
Critigen Managed Services is currently recruiting for a Sr. Solutions Architect to support their Denver, CO office. The Sr. Solutions Architect position will be serving as the technical subject matter expert (SME) on Critigen Managed Services' supported services. This individual will be responsible across these primary areas:
- Serve as a technical resource to sales personnel and prospective customers by representing technical and business knowledge of the full breadth of Critigen Managed Services
- Technical solutions architecture, design and pricing
- Assist in the identification, qualification, and authoring of proposals
- Construction of service quotes including, but not limited to architecture of technical solutions, identification of delivery options, business justification analysis, and alignment of resources.
This individual will have direct contact with clients and supporting the existing sales team during meetings as well as assisting in the selling of managed IT services and professional services. A successful candidate will need to have an outgoing personality, demonstrated strong team attitude, and the willing to learn from multiple technical resources across the business. Strong writing skills are very important; this role coordinates with operations to produce service descriptions and statements of work which go into proposals.
Minimum of 15 years working knowledge of
- Information Technology Outsourcing
- Enterprise Network design (WAN, LAN)
- Managed IT Services
- Remote Management and Monitoring of IT Networks
- Disaster Recovery
- Working knowledge of standardized IT hardware and software components (HP, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix etc.) and system specifications
- Writing technical proposals and preparing accurate technical quotes for customers
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience with developing customer IT solutions that create value to both the customer and Critigen to mid to large-size enterprises
Preferred Certifications: Microsoft MCSE or MCSA, Cisco CCDA or CCDP.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer