||Manager of Marketing, Managed Services
Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients.
The Manager of Marketing, Managed Services, is responsible for developing strategies to increase market share of Critigen Managed Service’s world-wide and among developing and core offerings including: Private/ Public Cloud, Managed Hosting, Remote Infrastructure Monitoring and Management, 24x7 Service Desk, Application Development/ Management, and IT consulting/ professional services. The Marketing Manager – Managed Services is also responsible for the design and execution of targeted customer acquisition programs that are measured by revenue and ROI. This individual will lead cross-functional teams of marketing and sales professionals, defining a strategy, managing a budget, continually assessing performance & driving real-time change when needed.
Key responsibilities include:
Serve as the Marketing functional team-lead / single-point-of-contact in support of the Managed Services Practice for new and existing services.
Develop and execute marketing plans with focus on: target market, promotions, sales collateral, service positioning, business intelligence, presentation material development, go-to-market strategy, partner channel management, event planning, analyst relations communications/ press release, case study development, lead generation tactics and market segmentation.
- Develop and launch Cloud programs within specific assigned Sales and Vertical Teams, in collaboration with other internal organizations.
- Understand competitive dynamics, market segmentation criteria and main market value drivers.
- Actively assist sales in positioning Critgen’s core Managed Services offering with clients and prospects.
- Expansion plans into new markets for managed and cloud solutions: business cases, work closely with finance and Vp of Sales on the business cases.
- Develop, expand and manage partner program and channels, providing material ROI.
- Manage execution of all campaign deliverables utilizing internal resource agencies, contractors and outside vendors.
- Assess and report on the competitive landscape, including: pricing, positioning, differentiation, market intelligence etc.
- Responsible for meeting the specified monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Customer-facing presentations, case studies, industry-specific value propositions.
- Execute lead integrated marketing campaigns: identification of service(s) to be promoted, target market, special promotional offers, messaging for differentiation, etc.
- Contribute and help execute SEO strategy and achieve measurable sales yield.
- Directly contribute to Thought Leadership development in Managed Services through Blogs, speaking engagement at industry and customer events, white-paper-type content development, moderate technical writing etc.
- Interact with industry analysts (e.g., Gartner, Forrester) to understand emerging market trends and influences. Incorporate findings to inform value proposition and go-to-market initiatives.
The most competitive candidate will possess:
- At least 7- 10 years of experience in Service Marketing within in a Managed Hosting, managed services, outsourcing or virtualization technology-related field required.
- Deep technology and market knowledge (vendors, technologies, market drivers, etc.) in the area of cloud, hosted applications, Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas), Software as a Service (SaaS), and virtualization required. Understanding of N-Tier application architectures and cloud delivery models.
- MBA preferred; strong understanding of market and customer segmentation frameworks and hands-on experience with segmentation projects required. Ability to switch between technical and business benefit-level discussion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Microsoft Project experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles supporting sales.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial attitude
- Strategic in nature but analytical and detail-oriented
- Capable of working independently but reaching objectives through influencing and collaboration
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- A good facilitator, seasoned in active listening techniques
- Knows when and how to provide constructive feedback in real time
- Excellent creativity and the ability to create innovative solutions for non-traditional situations.
- Have a high level of energy as well as strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to gain trust, negotiate business objectives, and work directly with a broad group of senior managers.
- Possess complex project management skills and the ability to effectively manage in-region Cloud sales by being a charismatic motivator and thought leader.
- Be bottom-line oriented, budget-conscious, and metric/measurement driven.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer