The Critical Care Unit meets the health care needs of critical cardiac, medical and surgical patients who require continuous monitoring and life-saving treatments. Care is provided by a highly specialized team of Registered Nurses, Physicians, Respiratory Therapists, Registered Dieticians, Physiotherapists, Pharmacists, Social Workers and Unit Co-ordinating Assistants.
· Graduate of a recognized College or School of Nursing and preferably hold a Baccalaureate degree
· Certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
· Current experience in Critical Care Nursing will be given preference
· Available for 12 hour day/night shifts
· Satisfactory attendance and performance record required
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.