Reporting to the Manager of Decision Support this position provides expert clinical, statistical and financial information, analysis and strategic problem solving to both clinical and non-clinical teams throughout the organization. A self-motivated individual with exceptional analytical skills and a demonstrated commitment to customer service will excel in this position. The Decision Support Consultant provides consultative skills to support clinical and non-clinical projects. Consultation includes the analysis and interpretation of financial information and reporting of the same to various internal customers and external sources, in addition to support for physician impact analyses and business cases. The successful applicant will provide a senior level of knowledge to the role and will be responsible to:
Provide regular clinical / statistical analyses on surgical, cardiac, and neurosurgical services to support interpretation and decision-making by program and clinical leaders.
Resolve complex issues, determine cause of issues and provide recommendations and detailed analysis
Provide an experienced level of advice and policy interpretation with respect to identifying and evaluating Decision Support trends and emerging technologies to support Trillium’s vision and strategies
· 3 to 5 years of related progressive experience in a health care environment.
· Experience with clinical health records data (CIHI) and case costing.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Med2020, Crystal Report Writer, Word, Outlook, and knowledge of Meditech modules would be an
· Demonstrated proficiency in quantitative analysis
· Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of staff including physicians, patient service leaders, Ministry
Representatives and various other internal/external client groups
· Demonstrated commitment to personal growth and development
· Working knowledge of MOHLTC Reporting and MIS Guidelines.
· Sound organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and meet conflicting deadlines.
· Excellent problem solving, and organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
· Open-minded and eager to learn
· Satisfactory performance and attendance required
Internal candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca