As an integral member of the Interprofessional Eating Disorders Program, the Psychologist will enhance the care of patients and their families through the integration of theoretical and evidence-based practice. The Psychologist will provide psychological services including assessment, treatment and consultation. The psychologist will lead or co-lead psychotherapy groups, supervise meals and model normal eating behaviours.
· PhD Clinical Psychology
· Current registration with the Ontario College of Psychologists in good standing
· Advanced knowledge and experience with DBT, CBT and Anxiety Disorders
· Experience working effectively within an interprofessional collaboration model
· Experience working with adults or adolescents with eating disorders
· Group psychotherapy experience required
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills
· Proven ability to interact with patients and their families in an empathetic manner
· Satisfactory performance and attendance record required
Internal candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.