- Demonstrated ability to provide patient/family centred perioperative care
- Demonstrated ability to provide clinical leadership in perioperative care in collaboration with peers and the interdisciplinary team
- Graduate of a recognized College or School of Nursing and current certification of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario is required
- Baccalaureate degree preferred
- A current B.C.L.S. and Post-Graduate Operating Room certificate required
- A minimum of two years of recent Operating Room experience in an acute care facility
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the ORNAC Standards, Guidelines and Position Statements for Perioperative Registered Nursing Practice
- Evidence of ongoing, current professional development.
- Computer literate: Meditech (ORM, OM, PCI), Word and Outlook
- ORNAC membership an asset
- Certified in Perioperative Nursing (C)anada strongly recommended
- Satisfactory attendance and performance required
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
Otherwise, please submit a completed Internal Career Opportunity Application form to the Human Resources Department by 1630 hours of the expiry date. Please indicate the HRD (Personnel Requisition Number) of the position you are applying to on the application form.
Credit Valley Hospital is identified under the French Language Services Act.