Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Credit Valley Hospital
||Unit Coordinating Assistant - High Risk Clinic
||Temporary Part Time
||High Risk Clinic
|# of Positions
Status: Temporary Part Time
- Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- A related College Diploma, knowledge of medical terminology and/or training in the medical secretarial field is preferred.
- Candidates must have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Ability to manage the activities of the clinic registration area in order for the area to function as an effective, efficient communication centre and reception area.
- Knowledge of CVH procedures/guidelines/practices to manage patient registration and scheduling processes.
- Customer service skills to respond to telephone and in-person inquiries from patients, family and other internal/external customers.
- Recent clerical experience in a health care environment - ordering medical/surgical supplies, processing patient records/orders, filing reports, compiling statistical information, faxing, etc.
- Current knowledge of the following Meditech modules is required: Admissions, Community Wide Scheduling, Order Entry/Management, PCI and Materials Management.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance record required.
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organizations policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
||Clerical - Adminstration