The Emergency Department at Credit Valley is one of the busiest departments in the country. The goal of the ER is to provide high quality, compassionate, patient centered care in a timely fashion. As an ERA nurse you will care for medical and surgical patients in the ER holding areas.
- Graduate of a recognized college or school of nursing and preferably hold a Baccalaureate degree
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario required
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Certificate required
- A minimum of one year Med/Surg or related experience required
- Patient assessment course preferred
- Good assessment and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record required
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
Otherwise, please submit a completed Internal Career Opportunity Application form to the Human Resources Department by 1630 hours of the expiry date. Please indicate the HRD (Personnel Requisition Number) of the position you are applying to on the application form.