The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Nursing Station as a communication and reception centre. As the receptionist for the unit, the successful candidate will greet unit visitors, answer the telephone and facilitate the navigator call system, and organize all clerical functions of the unit work station.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- A related College Diploma, knowledge of medical terminology and/or training in the medical secretarial field is preferred
- Typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills are essential for this role
- Experience in admissions module and appointment scheduling is required
- Satisfactory attendance and performance record required
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.