Reporting to the Patient Care Program Director, Regional Cancer Program, this position will analyze, audit, and reconcile on the quality of various data holdings, including but not restricted to Cancer Care Ontario’s (CCO) Activity Level Reporting (ALR).
The Data Analyst – Regional Cancer Program will be accountable for:
- Preparing data for monthly and quarterly submissions, including pre-submission audits and test environment submissions.
- Meeting time lines associated with data submission schedules
- Auditing of data to ensure accuracy, quality and compliance requirements
-Reconciling activity in the Cancer Program electronic health records (EHR) systems
- Communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders regarding cancer data holdings.
- Provide support to stakeholders to resolve data quality issues.
- Testing new or changed data capture processes/reporting requirements.
- Post Secondary degree/diploma in a health or business discipline and/or related designation or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of Meditech Admissions/Scheduling/PCI required
- 3-5 years experience in healthcare environment, with cancer program experience preferred.
- Experienced in data auditing
- Advanced experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, including Excel, Visio and Outlook.
- Knowledge of CCO Activity Level Reporting preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic systems including OPIS, Aria and WinRecs an asset
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative and self direction.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail and quality oriented.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance record required
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
Otherwise, please submit a completed Internal Career Opportunity Application form to the Human Resources Department by 1630 hours of the expiry date. Please indicate the HRD (Personnel Requisition Number) of the position you are applying to on the application form.