The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Renal Dialysis Units. Duties will include filing, answering telephone calls, entering orders, maintaining and updating databases, payroll entry and ordering. The successful candidate will be required to rotate between the CVH site and the Renal Care Centre at Watline.
- Applicants must have a Grade 12 diploma.
- A related college diploma, knowledge of medical terminology and/or training in the medical secretarial field is preferred.
- Previous hospital experience with computerized appointment scheduling and patient registration modules is required.
- Candidates must have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications;
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills are essential for this role.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance required.
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca