Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Credit Valley Hospital
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Primarily Monday - Friday
The successful candidate will analyze user requirements and provide information technology solutions to meet the needs of the hospital. Working across the 3 hospital sites, this position will report directly into the Application Analysis & Support Tier 3 function in the Business Architecture and Project Delivery team.
- University or College graduates in computer science.
- Diploma in Informatics and project management is considered an asset.
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years work experience leading multiple and complex projects.
- Essential skills: leadership, superior customer service, organizational, project management, written and verbal communication, analytical, and problem solving
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement and innovation
- Must be able to translate and present technical requirements using common business language.
- Must be able to work independently, and as a member of a high performing team
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Outlook, Visio, and Project software.
- Familiarity with clinical (HIS) and administrative systems (ERP), business intelligence, and reporting tools is preferred
- Familiarity with Meditech clinical and administrative support systems, office products suites, e-mail and network systems is preferred
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to efficiently handle several tasks simultaneously
- Positive friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Satisfactory attendance and performance record required
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted