Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Registered Nurse - Endoscopy
The successful candidate will join an excellent team working in a fast paced outpatient surgical clinic. They will work in a state of the art facility equipped with the latest endoscopic, monitoring, and infection control equipment. The Clinic is staffed by experienced Gastroenterologists, Surgeons, Respirologists, and endoscopy nurses. Our goal is to deliver expert endoscopic care in a timely, safe, and patient friendly manner.
- Graduate of a recognized College or School of Nursing.
- Current certification of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario is required.
- Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Successful completion of a physical assessment course.
- Current membership with CSGNA preferred.
- One – two years of current Endoscopy or critical experience.
- Experience assessing/monitoring patients post conscious sedation.
- Experience developing/delivering patient teaching materials/programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of infection control guidelines/practices in an Endoscopy Clinic.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced outpatient setting.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Required to take on coordinating nurse role on a rotational basis.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance record required.
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organizations policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted