- Graduate of a recognized College or School of Nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current certification or eligibility for Certification of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario is required.
- Nephrology Certificate Program or in progress.
- Minimum of two to four years renal experience.
- Completion of the Renal Course at a Community College is preferred.
- Successful candidate will be required to rotate between CVH site and the Renal Care Center on Watline Road and ‘On Call’ required.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance record required.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization’s policies and procedures.
We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code