Working with a multidisciplinary team, the Peel Regional Cancer Program Physics Student will provide project and clerical support to the Physics program and other cancer programs as required. The successful candidate is enthusiastic, highly motivated with exceptional interpersonal skills and is able to work independently and collaborating with others. Key responsibilities include assisting Physicists in the development of radiation quality tools.
- Currently enrolled in Honours Physics at an accredited University
- Good academic standing
- An interest in the health care sector, research, information management or project management
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team - Solid and demonstrated communication skills (verbal & written)
- Exceptional organization skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as to perform effectively in a team orientated environment
- Proficient with MS Office environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Satisfactory attendance and performance required
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
Otherwise, please submit a completed Internal Career Opportunity Application form to the Human Resources Department by 1630 hours of the expiry date. Please indicate the HRD (Personnel Requisition Number) of the position you are applying to on the application form.