Assisting the Pharmacist in completing assigned projects you will contribute to the pharmaceutical care of patients. You will be introduced to many clinical functions such as monitoring of physician’s drug orders and patient profiles, entering orders, attending rounds on the nursing units and responding to drug information requests.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) essential.
- One year of an accredited University Pharmacy Program essential (two years preferred).
- Some related pharmacy experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize limitations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of drugs.
- Typing and computer experience an asset.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance is required.
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.