Decision Support Consultant will provide analytical support to programs, support services and other enabling service teams throughout the organization to enhance understanding of clinical and business issues through strategy-focused operational intelligence, analysis, facilitation, and other support.
This position will also provide support for regular and adhocperformance analysis and reporting to support performance monitoring, interpretation, and decision making by program and clinical leaders.
· Undergraduate degree in a health related discipline or Health Information Management related discipline.
· Masters Preferred.
· Five (5) years experience in clinical data analysis and decision support.
· Experienced user of decision support tools such as Business Intelligence systems and SQL programming is a strong asset.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
· Demonstrated ability to be self directed with excellent organizational, writing, interpersonal and project management skills
· Solid knowledge and understanding of CIHI data (DAD, NACRS), Meditech, Winrecs, MoHLTC Accountability Agreement requirements (HAPS & H-SAA) and LHIN/MOHLTC requirements and initiatives.
· Familiarity with Intellihealth and CIHI Portal is an asset
· Strong ability to multi task and respond to competing priorities
· Proven problem solving and analytical skills
· Proven communication and presentation skills
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
Otherwise, please submit a completed Internal Career Opportunity Application form to the Human Resources Department by 1630 hours of the expiry date. Please indicate the HRD (Personnel Requisition Number) of the position you are applying to on the application form.