The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, verification, ordering, counting, delivery and the replenishment for all supplies for central stores and for the stockless program (JIT), Candidates will also be responsible for computer entry, par analysis and min/max updates and changes.
- Grade 12
- Familiarity with Meditech Materials Management Module and proficiency with computers and/or data entry an asset
- Familiarity with medical/surgical and business products an asset
- Ability to perform accurate inventory counts
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Safety footwear CSA Grade 1 approved, appropriate to the job as per CSA Standard Z195-M92, is required for this position.
- Heavy lifting up to 75 lbs
- Candidates must be available to work a rotational schedule (days/evenings/weekends) as required
Salary rate: $19.9235 to $23.0012 per hour.
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
Otherwise, please submit a completed Internal Career Opportunity Application form to the Human Resources Department by 1630 hours of the expiry date. Please indicate the HRD (Personnel Requisition Number) of the position you are applying to on the application form.