The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
The Clinical Trials Clerical Assistant will be responsible for providing clerical support for the daily operations in the Oncology Clinical Trials Department.
The position requires the candidate to report to the Oncology Clinical Trials Manager and work in collaboration with the Clinical Trials Investigators, Clinical Trials Data Specialists, Clinical Trials Nurse and Clinical Trials Radiation Therapists.
· Two-year Community College diploma in Office Administration or a Business School Diploma (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
· Certification in medical terminology
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Strong proficiency in MS Windows environment
· Detail oriented and ability to work independently
· Proficiency in using Meditech PCI is preferred
· An interest in clinical trials or research
· Candidates may be required to travel between sites
· Successful attendance and performance required
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
Otherwise, please submit a completed Internal Career Opportunity Application form to the Human Resources Department by 1630 hours of the expiry date. Please indicate the HRD (Personnel Requisition Number) of the position you are applying to on the application form.