- Diploma graduate of a recognized college or school of nursing or equivalent (i.e., certificate RPN with added courses in medication administration, phlebotomy, and health assessment)
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A minimum of one year of experience focusing on women’s health, obstetrics or gynecology is required
- Knowledge, skill and judgment to manage the out-patient gynecological patient is preferred
- Demonstrates strong attention to patient and family-centred care and establishing therapeutic relationships
- Expert communication and problem solving skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Current BCLS is required
- Evidence of on-going professional development is preferred
- Computer literacy is required
- Satisfactory performance and attendance required
Salary rate - $24.8371 - $28.2612
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca
Otherwise, please submit a completed Internal Career Opportunity Application form to the Human Resources Department by 1630 hours of the expiry date. Please indicate the HRD (Personnel Requisition Number) of the position you are applying to on the application form.
Credit Valley Hospital is identified under the French Language Services Act.