Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Forms Analyst - Health Information Management
||Health Information Management
||Health Information Management
Reporting to the Manager of Health Information Management, the Forms Analyst is responsible for the ongoing creation, revision and operation of the forms control program for patient charts. Procedural analysis, design, and layout of forms, as well as producing/obtaining finished typeset is integral to this role. Responsible for the coordination and technical set-up of forms, form packages and virtual/remote form printers across all sites.
- Designs, revises and analyses forms in accordance with hospital policy and branding guidelines
- Maintains forms control through detailed records (i.e. spreadsheets & documentation), versioning and use of watermarks to ensure accuracy and quality
- Archives form versions as required to meet hospital and legal standards
- Utilizes computer software and technical expertise to generate form templates, proofs and final layouts
- Liaises with stakeholders on forms development and revision
- Creates, modifies and deletes forms packages and order sets in OPTIO
- Maps patient demographic data and bar codes to forms
- Update and maintain the forms dictionary in Meditech MIS
- Problem solves printing errors and barcode scanning errors
- Create and maintain the SharePoint site for the department and HIM projects including maintenance of user access and permissions
- Establish and maintain department policies and procedures in electronic format (Paradigm)
- Active member on forms and documentation related committees
- Understand and apply copyright law related to images, templates and tools
- Graduate of a graphics based program at the diploma, certificate or degree level and with a certificate in desktop publishing or equivalent work experience
- ITIL certification is an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with Meditech information systems is essential
- Good working knowledge of offset print industry and continuous forms is essential
- Preferred candidates would have experience in forms development and analysis, documentation and archiving systems; experience in health care industry
The successful candidate should be proficient in the use of the following tools:
- PC multimedia
- Publishing/Layout software – Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional and Live Cycle)
- Optio Design Studio, MediRex Forms or other forms design applications
- Microsoft Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InfoPath, SharePoint, Publisher & Visio, Outlook
Internal candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organizations policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
||Professional - Support Service