Trillium Health Partners is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Senior Regional Cancer Data Architect
||Cancer Centre/Cancer Care
The Senior Regional Cancer Data Architect (SRCDA) is an advisor to the regional cancer program and key stakeholders to support the strategic as well as operational goals of the program. The incumbent will demonstrate an end-to-end vision as to how a logical design will translate into one or more physical databases, and how the data will flow through the successive stages. The Senior Regional Cancer Data Architect will address issues of data migration and integration.
The Senior Regional Cancer Data Architect will design, develop, implement and integrate database solutions with business and strategic goals and objectives, provide project management expertise, cancer informatics leadership, and guidance with the implementation of database and related initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent other undergraduate degree
- Advanced knowledge of database design and operation, data modeling, and software development and production operations.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server, Reporting Services and Integration Services
- Advanced knowledge of Sybase and SQL report writing as well as Oracle
- Knowledge of design and operation of large-scale, complex, distributed OLTP and OLAP database solutions.
- Experience in a health care environment, with cancer program experience is preferred.
- Minimum three years of industry relevant experience, including at least three years of operational DBA experience.
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Microsoft SQL Server vendor certification
- Satisfactory performance and attendance required
Internal candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organizations policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
||Professional - Support Service