The Junior Report Developer will provide report writing services to the regional cancer program using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting services. The Junior Report Developer will also design and build Microsoft Access databases, based on client requirements.
· A background in reporting preferably in a health care environment
· Knowledge of, and expertise, with one or more of the following RDBMS platforms, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle 10/11
· Ability to understand and construct SQL queries combining multiple diverse data sources
· Able to utilize existing views and stored procedures in SQL Server to create reports
· Knowledge of VBA programming and Microsoft Access 2010
· Basic knowledge of statistics, wait time calculation methodologies and general data plotting techniques
· Must have experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting services
· Minimum one year experience authoring SRSS reports, utilizing native SSRS control such as charts/graphs, expressions, tables and matrix
· Demonstrates a high degree of initiative and self direction
· Must be extremely detail oriented
· Satisfactory performance and attendance required
Internal candidate who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.