The Payroll Clerk will be responsible for processing payroll information. Duties include; collection of employee attendance records on a bi-weekly basis; filing and compiling of all payroll reports and data; issuing Records of Employment; maintaining payroll files related to employees, and answering employee/management inquiries on payroll matters.
- Post secondary diploma or degree in accounting or payroll
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner certification and membership in CPA
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience in a large organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated skill with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Satisfactory attendance and performance are required
Employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.