- Graduate of a recognized College or School of Nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current certification or eligibility for Certification of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario is required.
- Nephrology Certificate Program or in progress.
- Minimum of two to four years renal experience.
- Completion of the Renal Course at a Community College is preferred.
- Successful candidate will be required to rotate between CVH site and the Renal Care Center on Watline Road and ‘On Call’ required.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance record required.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.cvh.on.ca