The Emergency Department at Credit Valley is one of the busiest departments in the country. The goal of the ER is to provide high quality, compassionate, patient centered care in a timely fashion.
· Graduate of a recognized college or school of nursing and preferably hold a Baccalaureate degree
· Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario required
· Basic Cardiac Life Support Certificate required
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support certificate preferred
· A minimum of one year Med/Surg or related experience required
· Patient assessment course preferred
· Good assessment and time management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Satisfactory employment and attendance record required
Internal candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca