The Access Analyst’s role is to ensure proper computer access so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user access requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give second level support for access issues. In addition, the access analyst will analyze and implement improvements to access management.
Strategy & Planning
· Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to improve in the future.
· Management of role based access control and identity strategies
Acquisition & Deployment
· Monitor respective processes and tools required to within the environment with an ongoing focus on system/process performance, in turn; troubleshoot and coordinate related issues
· Design and coordinate development/enhancement of password administration processes
· Create and maintain application password administration documentation
· Participate in evaluation, selection, and implementation of new technologies and related to access administration needs
· Translate user project requests to technical and general security specifications incorporating best practices
· Maintain in depth knowledge of general application usage and password administration in a healthcare setting
· Identify and support system password optimization and enhancements
· Support, design, monitor, and evaluate other directory and account components such as group policy management, file share permission delegation and ownership, VPN and remote connectivity systems.
· Support the enterprise account and password administration procedures for the organisation customer base, resolving issues and concerns through a customer focused approach methodology
· Validate and prioritize user password administration requests in a timely manner, utilizing exceptional communication skills, bridging multiple parties, competing priorities, and operational constraints
· Field incoming access requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
· Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of the access request.
· Build rapport with first level service desk staff.
· Prioritize and schedule access requests
· Record, track, and document the access request process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
· Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
· Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in access resolution.
· Perform post-resolution follow-ups to access requests.
· Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
Formal Education & Certification
· University degree or College diploma in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
· ITIL Certification.
· Knowledge of basic computer environment.
· Experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems.
· Extensive MIS dictionary experience with Meditech.
· Extensive knowledge of Active Directory.
· Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
· Strong documentation skills.
· Ability to handle a wide range of computing requests as required.
· Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Highly self motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Exceptional customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Sitting for extended periods of time.
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
Internal employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.~v