||Director, Program Development - The Niagara Institute
||The Niagara Institute is seeking candidates for the position of Director, Program Development.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this individual will perform a critical and strategic role for the Institute through the growth and development of its product offerings and, the central work of building strong client relationships.
The successful candidate will be passionate about advancing leadership development in Canada. They will be responsible for contributing actively to the overall management and strategy of the enterprise, participate in decision making, and support strategic initiatives and decisions of the organization.
This full-time permanent role provides a superb opportunity for a seasoned professional to work closely with a team of colleagues as well as the Institute’s Associate/Faculty network to further develop the Niagara Institute’s work in Canada.
||The Director, Program Development has leadership responsibility and accountability to:
- Develop and ensure strategic alignment of the Institute’s program offerings, related operational and tactical aspects and ongoing relevance in a dynamic, competitive market;
- Identify opportunities in the offerings and ‘reach’ of the Institute, potential new markets and products, and for updating and refining existing offerings;
- Build strong client relationships through direct involvement both in developing solutions with clients as well as in providing oversight to resourcing of both business development and delivery efforts;
- Develop programs that will grow the business in line with strategic growth objectives;
- Increase the number of new contracts each year;
- Effective program evaluation to assess the impact of our programs at the individual, team, organization and community level;
- Steamline proposal development process, including more effective access to credentials and a strong and accessible repository of qualifications and credentials;
- Demonstrate attraction, retention and growth of the client base; and,
- Build broader Operational Excellence as evidenced by collaboration with Conference Board colleagues, partner organizations, employee satisfaction and engagement and positive third-party comments on Niagara.
|Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate degree in a related discipline, e.g. OD, Psychology, Adult Education, MBA.
- Current experience in leadership in a business environment, preferably in a senior managerial role.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the field of leadership development, program design and development (e.g. senior OD experience, professional service firm experience).
- Strong skills in working with teams and supporting their development.
- Strong consultative skills, presence, business acumen and superb relationship development abilities consistent with previous senior leadership roles.
- Demonstrated ability in facilitation, needs assessment, design and implementation.
- Solution-focused, with respect to resourcing of projects and identification of success measures.
- Proven ability to balance pragmatic program development with thoughtful, client-centred approaches to organization challenge.
- Senior level coaching experience would be an asset.
- The ability to work effectively in both official languages would be an asset.
Tell A Friend