Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Compunetix, Inc. has over 40 years of experience in the design, development, and manufacture of state-of-the-art communications systems, now offering the most reliable and feature-rich teleconferencing bridges in the industry. Compunetix also provides electronic manufacturing services from board level production to system level integration.
||Embedded Software Engineer (Drivers)
||Compunetix is currently seeking an Embedded Software Developer to develop software for the Summit software as well as work on driver level development.
||This individual will work on software for the new LIF-F, VoIP-F, VS-F or CPIO-R under development.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, with advanced degrees greatly preferred.
- Experience in embedded software development, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Must be an expert in C; experience in C++ is preferred.
- Familiarity with computer architecture, real time systems including RTOSes, data and voice communication protocols, and related test equipment and methodologies.
- Previous data or voice communications industry experience is required and experience designing hardware is preferred.
- Multi-core and Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) experience is preferred.
||Full Time Regular
||United States [US]