Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
A national Catering & Food Service provider is looking for an EXPERIENCED Chef to work in a various unit Edmonton, AB. Excellent compensation and benefits are offered with this full-time, salaried position
- Oversee all food production and preparation
- Report to the Food Service Director
- Take, prepare, serve customers at the food line
- QA record maintenance
- Inventory and Product ordering
- Maintain excellent client and customer relations
- Ensure strict compliance of the Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations. You will ensure Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards are followed in the food preparation process
- Minimum of 3 years culinary experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to clear a criminal records check
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and readily acceptable to change work priorities at any time
- Customer service oriented, friendly, positive attitude
- Hard working team player, able to communicate with co-workers
- Able to work occasionally on weekends and evenings
- Well organized, demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Good communication skills in English (French communication is a definite asset)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.