Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Kitchen Helper (Ft Sask Correctional Centre)
||Fort Saskatchewan Correctional Centre
||Full Time/Plein temps
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 23,000 associates and $1.4 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2011 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the third consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Kitchen Helper
Location: Fort Saskatchewan Correctional Centre, Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Overview: The Centres are open 7 days/week, 365 day/year. Depending on shift rotation, will have to work weekends and holidays
- Assist cooks during food preparation performing duties such as: wash, peel, slice and dice vegetables
- Takeout food supplies from freezers
- Portion food according to recommended size
- Help in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen including dish washing and taking out garbage and trash
- Assist at the food line, portioning and assembling meals
- Handle sales transaction as a cashier
- Receive and keep supplies
- Ensuring strict compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- will train
- Must be able to work during weekends and holidays
- Must be able to clear a criminal records check
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Eager to learn new things and take on new challenges
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.