Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Catering Coordinator - Art Gallery of Alberta
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Catering Coordinator
Location: Art Gallery of Alberta
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time Catering Coordinator for the Art Gallery of Alberta for a One year term. The Art Gallery is located in Downtown Edmonton.
- Entering client contact information, inquires, confirmations and lost business into RESERVE program
- Create proposals and correspondence based on client’s requests, when required
- Conduct facility tours
- Handle all AGA bookings, including: exhibit openings, lectures, art for lunch, sponsorships, refinery, partnerships, etc.
- Coordinate any purchases or delivery made to the Art Gallery
- Handles customer concerns and complaints promptly and tactfully.
- Ensure all billing procedures for accounting are accurately followed
- Attends all daily / weekly Meetings
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Must be a team-player, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- Attention to detail and organization skills is crucial in this role
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and look after a variety of different client files at one time
- The ability to think out of the box
- Experience working with Reserve, or similar system, would be an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.